Friday, April 19, 2013

. A day in my hometown. Volos, Greece

It was about time I showed you how I spend my time in my hometown. I came for a few days to see my family and friends, duties that keep me busy most of the time. Yesterday, I sneaked out of my "meeting" and decided to spend a morning cycling around town. It turned out to be one of the sunniest days of the year. Take a look!!!






The University!


You can see the mountain above covered by random shadows.






And then bumped into my favourite boats....





And headed to my favourite coffee shop in town.

Poco Pico


 The train station.


Couldn't resist taking a picture of this lemon tree.




Walked around two squares to find where this lovely sound was coming from.

  St. Nicholas church, situated right in the centre of the city.


And that's how I spent a day back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment